Monuments Segway Tour
You are interested in learning more about Bulgarian history?
If you like to visit some of the noteworthy monuments in Sofia and if you love to have fun – the Monuments Segway tour is exactly what you need.
Check below for more information on the tour and the route scheme.
The places that Segway tour includes listed in order of visitation:
1. Ivan Vazov theatre – the oldest theatre in Bulgaria
3. Sofia Monument
4. Nikolas church – The Russian church
5. The monument of Tsar Samuil
6. Alexander Nevski Cathedral
7. Sofia University
8. The Soviet Army Monument
9. Borisova garden – the biggest park in the capital
10. The National Stadium
11. The National Palace of Culture
On our way we will see also:
The Rotunda of St George ( the oldest building in Sofia), Sveta Petka Samardjiyska (Bulgarian national hero Vasil Levski is buried in the church), the Archaeological museum, the Trabant monument,The Unknown Warrior Monument, The SS. Cyril and Methodius National Library, the Eagle bridge, Ariana lake and others.
Monuments Segway Tour:
Ivan Vazov Theatre
• Group size: 2-5 people;
• Validity: all year;
• Duration: around 3 hours;
• Difficulty: very easy;
• Price per person: € 70;
• For your convenience and security the payment for your tour is made just before its start;
• For groups of 6 or more people, please contact us to discuss the needs of your group and receive a personalized price offer.
• Book in advance: 48 hours before the tour starts
Monuments Segway Tour
You are interested in learning more about our history? If you like to visit some of the noteworthy monuments in Sofia and if you love to have fun – the Monuments segway tour is exactly what you need.
We had such a fun experience. It felt like a proper adventure, and because our youngest son has been dreaming of riding a Segway for years, this was a terrific way to both see this awesome city and also fulfill a bucket list dream for him! Our guide was calm when we needed a bit of help with the machine, let us take a few well-timed breaks, and showed us some fun that we wouldn’t have seen otherwise, along with all the important sights of the city